Monday, June 7, 2010

Martial Arts Marketing 101



Considering giving up Judo for the more financialy lucrative Ninja...
Plus the uniform looks so much cooler, I'm sure they will let me put patches all over it, wear it in any colour/combination of colours. Relaxed Gi requirments = more customers oops I mean practicioners. Or so I was told by an 11th Dan Ninjitsu/Brazilian JJ/Karate Grand master.




So, I like Adidas just a little bit. Thanks Adidas. Buy Adidas.




As I was sharply (and rightly so) berated by my dearest Mother over Skype for not elevating her to celebraty status via my blog for her heroic accomplishment of sending me a fully equiped care package last week...its actually an awesome package, helps me cling onto the last vestige of my sanity just that little bit longer.
Thanks Mum :)


love you



All for now... some interesting things in the pipeline this week so should have an interesting blabber later this week.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment