Thursday, July 1, 2010

Improvement

As far as the most boring week is considered, its actually not that boring.
Have been lone wolfing it to training at Enshin Dojo plus training daily at the gym with Lee so keeping busy and active.
You have to keep active here or you might lose your grip on reality.
I think without Skype I would go insane aswell hah..

Training last night at Enshin Dojo...where to start, Wow.
Enshin Dojo sure was a good measuring stick for me just like Kyodai, last time I was there I didnt fare badly against their local guns but I didnt fare greatly. Last night after a month between my last visit there and now I was managing to throw the guys, without too much effort aswell, mainly through better grips and cleaner , faster technique. Its really good to see improvement here because sometimes after a few weeks of being bashed over and over you doubt if your getting anywhere,.of course you are.

The guys at Enshin Judo are really friendly guys with a pretty social approach to the sport, they compete but they dont let it consume their lives.

The humidity has just reached untold of levels lately, my vision was literally swimming at training last night from the heat, I felt like I was in an oven. On the ride home I had to stop and sit down for a bit because I felt like I was going to pass out haha. In two weeks its going to be summer proper but the rainy season will ever over, cant wait for some sunny weather. Good training though. Really enjoyed it.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment